Start Your Own Happy Wives BOOK Club!
Happy Wives Club is unlike any other marriage book! What better way to dive deeper into the message than discussing with other wives? Maybe you’ve been married for twenty years and your neighbor has been married for three I bet she has something to learn from you and you have something to share with her. Why not grab a few copies of Happy Wive Club and start a book club?
Maybe you already have a book club and you’re looking for your next selection for February. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, Happy Wives Club is the perfect opportunity to discuss why you love your spouse, the secrets of a great marriage, and hear stories and advice from your friends.
Where do you start?
- Take charge. Contact 4 other wives and ask them to be a part of your Happy Wives BOOK Club
- Buy 5 copies of the book. Visit your favorite book store or visit http://happywivesclubbook.com/ to buy! You can have the other club members pay you back when you start.
- We want to thank you. To say “thank you” for continuing the conversation about the secrets of great marriage, we want to give you a few free gifts:
- Email your receipt to email@example.com by February 1 showing that you purchased 5+ books.
- In return, we will send you:
- Love Notes eBook: a brand new eBook from Fawn Weaver. We’ll give you a form to insert the email addresses of your book club members and we’ll send all of you the Love Notes eBook for free!
- The Official HWC “Happy” Mug: This will be a gift just for you! You were the one to take charge and start the group, right? You deserve a little something extra
One woman's worldwide search for the secrets of a great marriage.
Happy Wives Club is Fawn Weaver's journey across the world to meet new friends and discover what makes their marriages great. Join her on this exciting, exotic trip across six continents and through more than eighteen cities.
EndorsementsWhat people are saying
Hover over an image to read each endorsement
Tap an image to read each endorsement
Once I started this book I found myself not wanting to stop. Fawn Weaver has found a way to highlight so many positives in relationships when so much around us is chaotic. It brought a smile to my face and warmth in my heart as she replayed the stories of these women and their relationships with their husbands. Happy Wives Club reassures us that marriages do and can work if there is love, faith, trust, and respect for one another.
Poking through the mud of a media culture rife with exploitative images of desperate housewives, Fawn Weaver’s Happy Wives Club is a wildflower spreading hope for the institution of marriage, not as a religious or political institution, but as the opportunity for two souls to evolve together as they tap into the Divine spark that lies within us all. While full of stories and tips from happy wives around the globe whose marriages have endured the test of time, this book is, first and foremost, a love story.
With this one little book, and a growing band of women across the world, she has started a movement of happiness that has begun to sweep hearts and homes everywhere. From Africa to North America (and many places in between), every single chapter chronicles an adventure through a land and a woman’s life that will reveal the secrets of being happy after you say "I do." Let this stunning and captivating writer take you on a journey – an exploration around the world that ends up at a place far too few women have the sense enough to reach...a place called "Happy."
It was Fawn Weaver’s journey, but her writing makes us feel as though we were with her through every city, country, and region. The beauty of this book lies in its simplicity, humility, and a style of storytelling that makes you sad the book is coming to an end. If there were ever a case made for “happily ever after,” it’s Happy Wives Club.